Comparison Hostinger vs Bluehost
Like others, you are also facing a dilemma, right? Tangled in your own thoughts which hosting provider you should approach. Don’t worry, continue reading this article.
Trustworthiness is the first thing you look for and then comes affordability, right? Hostinger and Bluehost both of them may have caught your attention with their features. But when the comparison shows up, then one must stand out better than the other. So, to ease your task, we are at your doorstep to help you choose the plan that best fits your requirements.
We will simply compare Hostinger and Bluehost. Based on this comparison of web hosting services, you can quickly conclude. We will mainly focus on the following facts:
- Shared hosting comparison
- VPS and WordPress hosting
- e-commerce hosting (Hostinger only)
- Dedicated hosting (Bluehost only)
- Customer support
- Final thoughts on overall user experience
Hopefully, you can grab a firm decision after going through this.
1)Hostinger vs Bluehost: Shared hosting plans
Any company, whether it is new or old, popular or unpopular always explore for better hosting plans. So basically, both Hostinger and Bluehost serves excellent plans. But when we talk in terms of features and pricing, the whole thing turns upside down there.
Let’s talk about a detailed view of both of their shared hosting plan:
1.1)Hostinger: Affordable and Optimum
How does it feel when quality comes with quantity? Hostinger neither serves costly plans and even does not compromise with its features and quality. You will get here reasonable and affordable plans.
- The basic plan starts at $0.99 per month. Generally, it is a single plan. This plan comes along with so many outstanding features. It gives free access to an SSL certificate, 99.9% uptime, 100 GB bandwidth, and 10 GB of disk space.
- If the above features fall short in your standards, then you can switch to the premium hosting plan. The premium plan comes at $2.89 per month and gives you access to unlimited bandwidth and several websites. You will also get a free domain name along with multiple email addresses to achieve your various purposes. On top of that, you will get a free SSL certificate.
- If you have just started your small business, then don’t worry as we have an exact business shared hosting plan for you. You will get all the above features along with daily backups. All the above, you will get extra memory and processing power, which is much more than the premium plan.
Hostinger web hosting plans are obviously affordable. It does charge much as well as it comes with precise features. Hostinger has also brought a fantastic feature that is 30 days of money-back assurance. Are you shocked? Probably, yes. Hostinger gives you full liberty to go through their features. If you are not satisfied after a month, then you will get back your money.
1.2)Bluehost: Powerful and Costly
Bluehost has also brought feature-rich plans that surely deserve appreciation. But customers equally tally features with the price range, is it not? Bluehost comes with impressive features.
- The basic plan that Bluehost offers, comes at $2.95 per month. The Plan gives access to 50 GB SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL certificate. It includes one active domain, 5 parked domains, 25 subdomains, and offers standard performance. It will automatically scan and backup your data daily.
- Then comes the choice plus, it costs $5.45 per month. It gives you unlimited SSD storage, unmetered bandwidth, free SSL certificate, unlimited domains, parked domains, and sub-domains. Additionally, you will get domain privacy, site backups, and a free 30-day subscription.
- If the above criterion still does not fulfil your requirements, we will uncover some more features by the Bluehost Pro plan. It comes at the cost of $13.95 per month. Additionally, you can get a dedicated IP, one extra spam expert with high performance.
Bluehost plans offer you a great platform. You can get access to a free SSL certificate in each of them. All the plans ensure to provide you a vast SSD storage along with other optimum features. Those who are fully committed to run large scale business, these plans will surely fit into their criterion.
2)Hostinger vs Bluehost: Pricing
Both of the web hosting services uncover their plans at different prices with different features. When it comes to features both of the web hosting services do not disappoint you in any respect. But when the comparison comes regarding pricing, then we can witness a price drop between their plans.
- Hostinger: Hostinger offers plans which are cheapest and affordable. The basic plan only costs $0.99 per month. You have the full liberty to lengthen your contract. Either you can buy for one month or if you wish, you can extend it to 12 or 36 or 48 months too. The renewal rate is $2.15 in a month. If the price range is your deciding factor, then Hostinger will serve you the best.
- Bluehost: Bluehost serves you with different plans at a variable price range. The lengthy the contract you will opt, the cheaper it will become. The basic plan starts at $2.95 in a month. Like Hostinger, it also offers you agreement with variable lengths like 12 months, 36 months, and even 48 months
3)Bluehost vs Hostinger: VPS and WordPress hosting
Both of them have brought many features in their web hosting plan. VPS hosting is one of them. VPS or virtual private server gives you the liberty regarding additional access to bandwidth, storage, and other necessities for their web hosting plans.
You can use the auto-installer tool to install WordPress, and then you are good to get started with WordPress.
4)e-commerce hosting: (Hostinger only)
Hostinger offers so many other web hosting services like cloud hosting, Minecraft hosting, and e-commerce hosting.
- E-commerce hosting- You can work with other e-commerce neighbourhoods like Magneto, Prestashop, and WooCommerce. You can expand your online stock through this.
- Cloud hosting: It strengthens uptime by using different servers. For those who wish to run a large scale business, it is a perfect fit for them.
- Minecraft hosting: On the Minecraft server, you can play with others.
5)Dedicated hosting: (Bluehost only)
You already know that Bluehost offers VPS and WordPress hosting. But do you know, it also provides dedicated hosting services? Those who want to continue large-scale projects require a huge SSD storage and other additional resources. Bluehost’s dedicated hosting plans will fulfil all of these needs by providing good performance, control, and security.
6)Hostinger vs Bluehost: Supports
Both of them are walk side by side in all respect. Their features are unparalleled. Let’s talk about them one by one. Both of them give you a user-friendly experience regarding their customer support.
6.1)Hostinger delivers you ticketed mail support:
Hostinger will provide you with all the tiniest support that you may require for your plan.
-24/7 chat: It gives you the assistance of live chat all the time. If you have any queries, you can reach them at any time.
-Email support: You can also send them your problem and queries via mail, and their customer services will reach you at any time.
-Knowledgebase: The user guide manuals, tutorials, instructions are very manageable to follow. It has a separate section called ‘getting started’ for the newcomers. If they face any hardship, this ‘getting started’ manual is sufficient to resolve their query.
6.2)Bluehost proposes quality support options
Bluehost gives multiple helping hands for you. It has so many support options that will quickly troubleshoot your problems.
24/7chat: You can contact them at any time in the chat section.
Phone support: It gives you the freedom to talk directly with their service providers.
Knowledgebase: They provide a simplified guide, tutorials, instructions, and videos. Anyone can go through them when they have any doubts.
7)Bluehost vs Hostinger: Performance
Neither Bluehost nor Hostinger compromise when it comes to performance. Both of them are equally efficient in providing you with the best services.
7.1) fast loading speed and 99.9% uptime
No customer can ever regret after getting this phenomenal experience. If you want to surf without buffering, then Hostinger will serve the best as its uptime is 99.9%. It also provides fast loading speed and will consume less time and give a better experience to the users. It also offers incremental backups and a WAF, which will protect the site from the data theft.
7.2)Average loading speed and uptime
Bluehost also delivers high-average uptime to users. It gives security that includes CodeGuard that helps in the daily backups. All above that, sitelock is also available, which protects against threats and malware.
8)Final thoughts on overall user experience
Both of them are giant in their own territory. Their features, storage, supports, performance are outstanding and impressive.
In short, if you are intensifying on fast loading time and high uptime, then undoubtedly you can opt for Hostinger.
And if you are concentrating more on storage and prompt support, then you must go for Bluehost.